Long summer days are ideal for bike rides, letting you get out into the great outdoors and enjoy the warm weather from sunrise to sunset. If you’re unfamiliar with the bike paths surrounding Santa Fe, don’t’ worry: we have you covered. From mountain trails to laid-back rides, here are some of the best bike paths of Santa Fe.
- Santa Fe Rail Trail: This family-friendly trail is one of the most popular trails in Santa Fe for bikers and hikers alike.
- La Tierra Trails: La Tierra Trails offers over 25 miles of multi-use trails. The trail system features a variety of trail types to meet the needs of different bikers, from casual riders to mountain-bike enthusiasts.
- Dale Ball Trails: There are three different trails in the Dale Ball Trails system, and they vary in difficulty from easy to intermediate. The trails offer beautiful views of the Santa Fe mountains, making for a scenic ride.
- Aspen Vista Trail: This is a mountain trail through and through, weaving your way down the mountain from Tesuque Peak — which sits at 12,000 feet. This 10-mile trail is recommended for intermediate riders.
- Pajarito Mountain Bike Trails: Head to the Pajarito Mountain Trail to explore a network of trails with varying difficulty levels.
Stop by Chevrolet of Santa Fe to test-drive outdoorsy models like the Silverado 1500 or the Chevy Equinox.